Login to N-TEN's site to access conference registrations, a searchable member directory, and your member profile.
Use the link to our home page's RSS feed to get updates on new Events, Ideas and Services.
Learn more about RSS.
N-TEN: Your connection to the nonprofit technology community. The Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network (N-TEN) works to support the diverse people and organizations who help nonprofits understand and employ technology effectively. Learn more about who we are and what we do!
| UPCOMING EVENTS
| RECENT EVENTS
- 2005 Nonprofit Technology Conference
(NTC) Chicago, March 23-25
Co-hosted by Network for Good
and United Way of America
- Phoenix Regional Conference, Nov. 30
Co-hosted by NPower Arizona
- Boston Regional Conference, Nov. 19
Co-hosted by the Summit Collaborative
- Chicago Regional Conference, Oct. 19
Co-hosted by the IT Resource Center and
Teaming for Technology Chicago
- Washington DC Regional Conference, Oct. 14
Co-hosted by Beaconfire Consulting, Community
IT Innovators, and NPower Greater DC Region
- New York Regional Conference, Sept. 29-30
Co-hosted by NPower NY
- London Circuit Rider Conference, Sept. 13-14
N-TEN co-hosted this first-ever event, which was organized by LASA
- San Francisco Regional Conference, Aug. 20
Co-hosted by CompuMentor, home of TechSoup
- San Diego Regional Conference, May 13
Co-hosted by InfoTAP, a division of
Nonprofit Management Solutions
- 2004 Nonprofit Technology Conference
March 25-27, Philadelphia, PA
Agenda planning for the 2005 NTC is about to begin, so subscribe to the NTC Planning Group to get involved.
- North Carolina Regional, Feb. 12, 2004, Greensboro, N.C.
Co-hosted by NetCorps
FIND TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS
FEATURED MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- JMT Consulting: N-TEN members receive 10-20% discounts on software, training, and consulting.
- Telosa: N-TEN members receive a 15% discount on Exceed! fundraising and donor management software licenses.
- Antharia: N-TEN members get a 30% discount on training and 20% discount on all Antharia products and services.
- DemocracyInAction.org: N-TEN members receive a 10% discount on set-up fees for the DiA platform.
- Community TechKnowledge: N-TEN members get a 20% discount on setup fees.
- Foothold Technology: N-TEN members get 20 hours of free customization or two days of free training.
- Common Knowledge: N-TEN members get 70-80% off 'The Online Solutions Market Review.'
- Electric Embers: N-TEN members get 10% off their full range of services, including NPOGroups.
- Gifts In Kind: Nonprofits can register to receive donated software, computers, office equipment and supplies, and N-TEN members receive 20% off the registration fee.
- Groundspring.org: N-TEN members get 10-25% off a range of online tools and trainings.
- Isoph: N-TEN members get 15% off more than 150 online learning courses, from Accounting to Web Development.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: N-TEN members get 25% off annual subscriptions and 20% off some publications.
- Social Solutions: $500 discount on product licenses for 501(c)3 organizations.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: N-TEN members get 30% off annual subscriptions.
- Vesana: N-TEN members get 10% off web hosting services.
- Wiley Publishing: N-TEN members get 20% off all titles from Wiley, Jossey-Bass, the "For Dummies" series, and many other imprints.
» ALL MEMBER DISCOUNTS
Last update: Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 2:37:13 PM
Copyright 2005 N-TEN